Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on telegram
Share on whatsapp

MK ULTRA, LSD, And The Hippie Movement

Mission Mind Control (1979) Uncovering government agencies (especially the CIA) that secretly tested the effects of LSD on humans. National Archives and Records Administration –

Fake 9/11: Eye opening videos

General Wesley 9/11 ‘General Wesley Clark discusses the “Project For The New American Century”, which was written one year before 9/11. It mentioned needing a

One in Three People Has This Eye Parasite

STORY AT-A-GLANCE Toxoplasma gondii is the parasite responsible for the infection toxoplasmosis. If the parasite reaches the retina, it causes ocular toxoplasmosis, with symptoms including

Food Plants on Fire

STORY AT-A-GLANCE In 2019, there were only two reported fires at U.S. food processing plants From January 2021 to April 21, 2022, at least 20

5 Signs They Are Creating a Food Crisis

“It’s no secret that, according to politicians and the corporate press, ‘food shortages’ and a ‘food supply crises’ have been on the way for a

Revelation of the Method

CIA Director, William Casey is reputed to have said to Ronald Reagan ‘We’ll know our disinformation is complete when everything the American public believes is false.’ (Off Guardian)

Fjällbete – A Landscape for Every Body

STORY AT-A-GLANCE Fjällbete, a farm in Undersåker, Sweden, is a regional hub of the Savory Global Network and a learning site for holistic management At

The Cult Crisis

(TCW) AT HER last Cabinet meeting, on November 27, 1990, Margaret Thatcher famously said: ‘It’s a funny old world.’ Heaven knows what she would think


Globe vs Flat Earth Court Case I’m pleased to announce that on this Shavuot/Pentecost, the 9th of Sivan, that the judge presiding over a civil

Patriots continue to destroy NASA

16.4 Mile Laser Test Proves The Flat Earth – Okanagan Lake – Canada “A curvature test was conducted using laser, across the Okanagan Lake in

Trauma-Based Mind Control Programming 101

Trauma-based mind control is used on the entire population to turn them into mind controlled slaves. It is a very specific and deliberate technique that

Recent Videos by Cassady Campbell (Comedy)

Wannabe Eminem Demands Reparations & George Floyd Bill For Schools l Frisco, TX City Council Woke Transgender Army Sergeant Melts Down About Ukraine At Plano

A growing number of Serbs fear civil war

Serbs protesting their president’s support of NATO/Ukraine for multiple days, because they favor Russian actions in Ukraine. Many Serbs fear this could spark a civil

The Man Who Stopped The Desert (documentary)

Using an ancient farming technique called “zaï”, he was able to terraform the desert, turning it back into rainforest like environment. His name is Yacouba

NYC “Subway Shooting” was fake

Let their be no doubt the NYC “Subway Shooting” was fake MSM claims: “Gunman Fired 33 Times in Brooklyn Subway Attack, Shooting 10 Riders, Police

Human Genome fully Sequenced

While 92% of the human genome was sequenced in 2003, scientists have struggled to map the remaining 8%. Until now. “When the Human Genome Project

US began using dead bodies as fertilizer

aimed premeditated fertilizer crisis due to Ukraine war? The so-called eco-friendly alternative to traditional burial or cremation transforms the human body into nutrient rich soil.

Get in Touch!

Purpose of your Contact
Where can i reach you?
What would you like to discuss?

Are you intending to visit the Lorphic marketing agency?