- New Scientist – Covid-19 news: Pandemic has killed nearly 15 million people, says WHO.
- NY Times – Can Covid Lead to Impotence? Some studies find higher rates of erectile dysfunction among men recovering from the illness. But other factors related to the pandemic, like heightened anxiety, may also be to blame.
- Tablet Mag – The War on Reality. As the mainstream narrative about the origin of COVID-19 falls apart, it’s time to put other widely accepted facts about the virus—and the devastating measures they were used to justify—under the same scrutiny.
- Reuters – Omicron as severe as previous COVID variants, large study finds.
- LA Times – COVID won’t become endemic until we have a vaccine for kids under 5.
- TS News – Uttar Pradesh Officials Set the Record Straight: Ivermectin Used Successfully to Combat COVID-19 in the Northern Indian State.
- Helsinki Times – Finland had more Covid-19 deaths in first quarter of 2022 than whole 2021.
- Telegraph – Sweden’s death rate during the Covid pandemic is among the lowest in Europe despite the country refusing to impose strict lockdowns, according to new figures from the World Health Organisation.
- Brownstone – The CDC Surveilled for Lockdown Compliance.
- CNBC – NYC could bring back Covid mask mandate, vaccine checks if hospitals come under pressure.
- Brownstone – How Lockdowns Came to Italy.
- Washington Post – Some people with agoraphobia struggle as pandemic wanes. Months of limited exposure to the rigors of daily commutes, crowded malls and other activities might have worsened symptoms, mental health experts say.
- TCW – It’s time to punish Andrew Neil.
- GBNews – Patient who died after being given pig heart transplant may have died from pig virus.
- CDC – Acute Hepatitis and Adenovirus Infection Among Children — Alabama, October 2021–February 2022.
- Heart – Air pollution exposure may cause heart attack within an hour.
- RT – Top German professor raises Covid vaccines alarm. After an estimated half a million cases of adverse effects, Professor Harald Matthes called on doctors to “take action”.
- MedRxiv – Effectiveness of Primary and Booster COVID-19 mRNA Vaccination against Omicron Variant SARS-CoV-2 Infection in People with a Prior SARS-CoV-2 Infection.