- PubMed – Murine coronavirus spike protein determines the ability of the virus to replicate in the liver and cause hepatitis.
- Guardian – South Africa may be entering fifth Covid wave earlier than expected. Rise in infections appears to be driven by Omicron sub-variants, say health officials.
- PubMed – Acute hepatitis is a prominent presentation of the multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children: a single-center report.
- Nature – Inflammasome activation in infected macrophages drives COVID-19 pathology.
- Ed Week – 1 in 5 Educators Say They’ve Experienced Long COVID.
- PubMed – Immunocompromised children and young people are at no increased risk of severe COVID-19.
- Nature – Antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) of SARS-CoV-2 pseudoviral infection requires FcγRIIB and virus-antibody complex with bivalent interaction.
- Telegraph – Our failure to protect care homes was the original sin of lockdown. If we’d focused on shielding the vulnerable population rather than restricting everyone’s freedoms, we would be in a better position today.
- Spiked – The Covid care-homes scandal. The UK’s irrational approach to the pandemic put the most vulnerable in harm’s way.
- Zero Hedge – 22 Countries Drop Mask Mandates As Experts Debate Consequences.
- Telegraph – Banning visitors from hospitals and care homes is breaking the law, Tory MPs warn. MPs say denying the right to see loved ones is ‘inhumane and cruel’ and urge authorities to end ‘all unlawful visiting restrictions’.
- MSN – U.S. Seeks ‘Urgent’ Data on Covid Relapses After Using Pfizer’s Drug.
- GB News – University midwife students taught to care for men giving birth ‘through their penis’.
- Kat Lindley – Danger Ahead…Let’s Take a Closer Look at the WHO Agenda for the World.
- Satyamev Jayate – The WHO Pandemic Treaty A Backdoor To Global Governance.
- EuroWeekly – Acute hepatitis cases in children reported in Andalucia for first time following mysterious World outbreak.
- Independent – Loud boom and streaking fireball spook residents across Mississippi, Arkansas and Louisiana. The fireball, at its peak, shone more than 10 times brighter than a full moon, Nasa said.
- Washington Post – Vaccines for young kids could be available in June, FDA official says.