- Nature – Long COVID after breakthrough SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Project Syndicate – Did US Biotechnology Help to Create COVID-19? While blaming China exclusively for COVID-19’s apparent emergence in Wuhan, US authorities have suppressed inquiries into the role that US scientific research institutions may have played in creating the conditions for the pandemic. Yet if the coronavirus did indeed come from a lab, US culpability is almost certain.
- BMJ – The unintended consequences of COVID-19 vaccine policy: why mandates, passports and restrictions may cause more harm than good.
- JAMA – COVID-19 in 2022—The Beginning of the End or the End of the Beginning?
- Brownstone – Mask Mandates Back in Philadelphia.
- Time for Recovery – The media misses the central point about Partygate.
- NY Times – Many U.S. hospitals are postponing scans used to diagnose cancer and other diseases after a Covid lockdown in China hobbled the manufacturing of an imaging chemical used for the tests.
- Brownstone – The Loss of Trust Is Well Earned.
- Johns Hopkins – A literature review and meta-analysis of the effects of lockdowns on COVID-19 mortality – II.
- TCW – Johnson’s mob have got away with all of it. More fool us.
- Columbus Dispatch – How pandemic isolation is affecting preschoolers’ language and hearing.
- Epoch Times – 18 Major Airlines, FAA, and DOT to Be Sued Over COVID Vaccine Mandates.
- Unherd – The media is embarrassing itself over Partygate.
- Brownstone – After Summer, Europe to Target the Unvaccinated.
- Nature – Monkeypox outbreaks: 4 key questions researchers have. Researchers are racing to understand the latest monkeypox outbreaks — from their origins to whether they can be contained.
- Spectator – The World Health Organisation has lost all credibility.
- WHO – Acute hepatitis of unknown aetiology in children – Multi-country.
- STAT – Warning signs ahead of monkeypox outbreak went unheeded, experts say.
- Bloomberg – South Africa Identifies First Case of Lassa Fever Since 2007.
- Zero Hedge – They’re Worried About The Spread Of Information, Not Disinformation.
- Telegraph – AstraZeneca vaccine may increase risk of serious neurological condition. Scientists believe the jab’s Trojan horse delivery system could be causing a rise in Guillain-Barré syndrome cases.