- medRxiv – Whole-Genome Sequencing Of Omicron Identified Multiple Outbreaks And Introduction Events In India During November 2021 and January 2022.
- bioRxiv – Quantifying the fraction of new mutations that are recessive lethal.
- Guardian – Only 29% of UK Covid hospital patients recover within a year. Of the 750,000 hospitalised, many still report fatigue, muscle pain, insomnia and breathlessness, with women worst affected.
- medRxiv – Seasonal patterns of SARS-CoV-2 transmission in secondary schools: a modelling study.
- NIH – SARS-CoV-2 Is Restricted by Zinc Finger Antiviral Protein despite Preadaptation to the Low-CpG Environment in Humans.
- Thailand Medical – What they are not telling you about the COVID-19 pandemic, about the SARS-CoV-2 Virus, its emerging variants and long covid.
- Guardian – UK Covid travel rules were arbitrary and disproportionate, say MPs.Committee says international travel should not be singled out in response to any future pandemics.
- Science Direct – The short-term impacts of COVID-19 on households in developing countries: An overview based on a harmonized dataset of high-frequency surveys.
- WSJ – All Hail, Anthony Fauci.
- Science Direct – Stringency of containment and closures on the growth of SARS-CoV-2 in Canada prior to accelerated vaccine roll-out.
- LSE – A new pandemic treaty: what the World Health Organization needs to do next. The wishlist for a pandemic treaty is long, and there are formidable obstacles to achieving it.
- Sky – Hepatitis: Number of known cases among UK children under 10 rises to 111 – as liver transplants rises to 10. The World Health Organisation (WHO) reported one death of a child with hepatitis this weekend but did not say where it had occurred.
- Guardian – Pigs can pass deadly superbugs to people, study reveals. Research into C difficile found antibiotic resistance is growing as a result of overuse on farm stock.
- Science Direct – Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes, and MicroRNAs.
- Off Guardian – Rhode Island bill plans to DOUBLE tax for parents of unvaccinated children.
- Globe and Mail – Unvaccinated disproportionately risk safety of those vaccinated against COVID-19, study shows. Study by ex Pfizer and AstraZeneca employee.
- Science Direct – Six-month sequelae of post-vaccination SARS-CoV-2 infection: A retrospective cohort study of 10,024 breakthrough infections.
- TCW – Mark Steyn on the shocking truth about the booster jab.
- Science Direct – SARS-CoV-2 vaccination can elicit a CD8 T-cell dominant hepatitis.
- Washington Post – As world reopens, North Korea is one of two countries without vaccines.
- TCW – When will these vaccine zealots wake up to the truth?