- Nature – Multisystem involvement is common in post-COVID-19 syndrome.
- PubMed – Atomic force microscopy analysis of native infectious and inactivated SARS-CoV-2 virions.
- Independent – Fears of long-Covid crisis as demand for rehabilitation services surges. Demand for occupational therapy soared by more than 80 per cent in six months, survey finds.
- NY Post – Once a liberal democracy, Canada is now an authoritarian state.
- Daily Mail – Rate cuts and money printing not to blame for soaring inflation, says Bank of England governor Andrew Bailey.
- TCW – The green agenda’s role in global inflation.
- Zero Hedge – Rabobank: We Are In An Undeclared Global Economic War, And Worldwide Famine Is Coming.
- Times – Gene-edited foods to be sold unlabelled in supermarkets. Gene editing, which is distinct from genetic modification because it does not involve introducing DNA from different species, is restricted under European law.
- WHO – World Health Assembly re-elects Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus to second term as WHO Director-General.
- Genetic Literacy Project – ‘No association between glyphosate and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma’: Independent scientific panel review challenges activist cancer claims.
- Harvard – Less heart disease in people with a dairy-rich diet?
- The Hill – UN agency denounces ‘homophobic and racist stereotypes’ in monkeypox reporting.
- Guardian – Does turmeric’s reputation translate into real health benefits?
- Politico – Belgium introduces quarantine for monkeypox cases.
- Daily Mail – Holidaymakers are warned about contracting monkeypox overseas, as UK braces itself for a rise in cases today and Government tells contacts of victims to self-isolate for THREE weeks.
- The Paradise – All 16 Runners Who Collapsed and Runner Who Died at Brooklyn Half Marathon Said They Were Vaccinated.
- React – First Covid Vaccine Neuro Study by the NIH – What you need to know…
- medRxiv – Anti-nucleocapsid antibodies following SARS-CoV-2 infection in the blinded phase of the mRNA-1273 Covid-19 vaccine efficacy clinical trial.
- CNN – The quest for longer-lasting Covid-19 vaccines.
- Washington Post – Biden: U.S. exploring monkeypox vaccines; ‘everybody’ should be concerned.
- Epoch Times – Pfizer Moves to Dismiss Lawsuit From COVID-19 Vaccine Trial, Citing ‘Prototype’ Agreement.
- MDPI – Association of Cerebral Venous Thrombosis with mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines: A Disproportionality Analysis of the World Health Organization Pharmacovigilance Database.
- Brownstone – The WHO Treaty Is Tied to a Global Digital Passport and ID System.
- Reuters – Hungary’s government gets emergency powers due to Ukraine war, PM Orban says.
- Trending Politics – WEF Now Suggest Seniors off Themselves “For the Children”.
- The Verge – Twitter will hide tweets that share false info during a crisis. The platform has a new ‘crisis misinformation policy’.
- Sky – Why farming in UK is predominantly white – and what’s being done to increase diversity.
- Biometric Update – US government seeks Smart ePants contractors for sensor-woven clothing.
- Brownstone – A Primer on the WHO, the Treaty, and its Plans for Pandemic Preparedness
- Independent – New Hubble Space Telescope data suggests ‘something weird’ is going with our universe, Nasa says. Astronomers remain unclear about how the cosmos is expanding.
- Informant – The ruble hit a four-year high against the US dollar.