- ScienceDirect – Six-month sequelae of post-vaccination SARS-CoV-2 infection: A retrospective cohort study of 10,024 breakthrough infections.
- Medical Xpress – Some cases of long COVID-19 may be caused by an abnormally suppressed immune system.
- DailyExpose – From Covid-19 to BioLabs; all roads lead back to the U.S. Defense Threat Reduction Agency.
- Washington Monthly – What Sweden Got Right About COVID. The U.S. botched the pandemic—overprotecting kids at low risk of serious illness and under-protecting older Americans. Stockholm pursued a light touch and fared far better.
- BMJ – P31 Covid-19 induced hepatitis (CIH), definition and diagnostic criteria of a poorly understood new clinical syndrome.
- Independent Science News – Delete, Deny, and Destroy: Chinese and Western Strategies To Erase COVID’s Origin Are Being Exposed By Independent Research.
- Retraction Watch – COVID-19-vitamin D paper retracted by Springer Nature journal
- Axios – WHO: People should wear masks in public even if it’s not mandatory.
- Daily Mail – Fruit and vegetables sold in the UK are ‘half as nutritious’ as 80 years ago due to depleted levels of iron, magnesium, sodium and copper, study shows.
- WHO – Multi-Country – Acute, severe hepatitis of unknown origin in children.
- Nature – Genetic origins of schizophrenia find common ground.
- Lancet – Randomised Clinical Trials of COVID-19 Vaccines: Do Adenovirus-Vector Vaccines Have Beneficial Non-Specific Effects?
- CTV News – Vaccine backlash: Calgary oil giant facing dozens of lawsuits from former employees over COVID-19 shot.
- Lancet – Durability of BNT162b2 vaccine against hospital and emergency department admissions due to the omicron and delta variants in a large health system in the USA: a test-negative case–control study
- Brownstone – Have People Been Given the Wrong Vaccine? Randomized controlled trials show all-cause mortality reduction from the Covid adenovirus-vector vaccines but not from the mRNA vaccines.