- SOA – Group Life COVID-19 Mortality Survey Report
- bioRxiv – Imprinted antibody responses against SARS-CoV-2 Omicron sublineages.
- BBC – Covid mask rules relaxed for EU air travel.
- Independent – Watchdog investigating whether Texas misspent Covid aid on border crackdown, report says. The Treasury Department announced on Tuesday that they were initiating a “review” into the state’s spending.
- TCP – PUCK COVID.
- Times – Jonny Wilkinson was left ‘shivering like a child’ after lockdown triggered anxiety.
- Daily Mail – SAGE models were too ‘scary’ and held too much weight… says lockdown architect behind them! No10 Covid expert admits death forecasts were ‘eye watering’ and should have considered economy.
- National Post – Scientists question the point of swabs up everyone’s nose: ‘We might have overdone it’. ‘The claim was that (mass testing) would stop the pandemic in its tracks … and it hasn’t’.
- Brownstone – The Public Health Prophet We Did Not Heed.
- Defender – During COVID Lockdown, Vaccine Rates Dropped — So Did the Number of SIDS Deaths.
- PubMed – Vaccines and sudden infant death: An analysis of the VAERS database 1990–2019 and review of the medical literature.
- CDC – Updated Recommendations for Adenovirus Testing and Reporting of Children with Acute Hepatitis of Unknown Etiology.
- USA Today – Nasal vaccines may be the next generation of protection against COVID.
- PubMed – Call for Papers on potential toxic effects of COVID-19 vaccines.
- NY Post – Moderna CFO Jorge Gomez exits after one day as old company launches probe.
- Africa CDC – Epidemiological and Economic Impact of COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout Scenarios in Africa.
- TS News – Australia’s Record COVID-19 Death Count Mounts Yet Politicians Act Like Everything Normal.
- PubMed – Possible bidirectional human-swine and subsequent human-human transmission of influenza virus A(H1N1)/2009 in Japan.
- Nature – Guilty by association: Epstein–Barr virus in multiple sclerosis.