- CHEST – A 58-Year-Old Man With Hemoptysis After COVID-19 Infection.
- Nature – Infectious viral load in unvaccinated and vaccinated individuals infected with ancestral, Delta or Omicron SARS-CoV-2.
- Virological – Evolutionary rate of SARS-CoV-2 increases during zoonotic infection of farmed mink.
- BBC – Covid: Why are so many people catching it again?
- Yahoo – US, WHO officials and experts agree (sort of) on how COVID-19 spreads.
- NY Times – Why a Coronavirus – Flu ‘Twindemic’ may never happen.
- NIH – Bilirubin levels in patients with mild and severe Covid‐19: A pooled analysis.
- medRxiv – Delta/ Omicron and BA.1/BA.2 co-infections occurring in Immunocompromised hosts.
- National Pulse – Fauci’s Colleague Offered to Secretly Erase a COVID-19 Paper Containing Data Hidden By Chain. It Happened During an ‘Extremely Contentious’ Zoom Call Which Saw Scientists ‘Yelling at Each Other’.
- bioRxiv – Ancestral reconstruction of duplicated signaling proteins reveals the evolution of signaling specificity.
- Frontiers – The Finding of the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) in a Wild Eurasian River Otter (Lutra lutra) Highlights the Need for Viral Surveillance in Wild Mustelids.
- BMJ – It is vital that we retain some reliable covid-19 surveillance tools.
- Counter Signal – Less than 10% got COVID throughout the pandemic.
- Telegraph – For the work-shy, Covid is the gift that keeps on giving.
- Daily Mail – Boris says he dealt with Covid exactly like Margaret Thatcher would have – as he admits lockdowns are STILL on the cards despite promising route back to normality was ‘irreversible’.
- medRxiv – Use of face masks did not impact COVID-19 incidence among 10–12-year-olds in Finland.
- NIH – Investigating the current status of COVID-19 related plastics and their potential impact on human health.
- Scientific Freedom – When will the COVID-19 follies stop?
- Times – Scientists see red over research on meat’s health risks. Irish academics are challenging data published in The Lancet that has a big influence on health policy.
- Daily Mail – Chinese surgeons removed the hearts and lungs of death row inmates while they were still ALIVE, study claims.
- Live Science – New part of the body found hiding in the lungs.
- ZEE News – Moderna recalls thousands of Covid-19 vaccine doses in Europe, here’s why.
- Independent – Omicron lasts 3 days less than Delta in those who got booster shot, study finds.
- BBC – Covid vaccine festival cost £535 per person jabbed. A festival organised to encourage young people in east London to get vaccinated against Covid saw just 435 people jabbed.