- Wall Street investors are dumping Moderna and Pfizer stock faster than the world can drop the mandates. “This is another really fantastic article,” said Mary.
- President Biden falsely claimed gun manufacturers are the only industry that can’t be sued. Gun manufacturers can be sued in some instances, but the government gave pharmaceutical companies blanket liability protection for harm caused by COVID vaccines. “I think this is important,” said Mary.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Rochelle Walensky made a number of significant admissions about her agency’s messaging and handling of data during the pandemic, affirming the concerns of many health scientists who have been censored and maligned over the past two years as purveyors of “misinformation.” “It seems there is a lot of backpedaling going on,” said Polly.
- VAERS data released by the CDC included a total of 1,151,450 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 24,827 deaths and 200,331 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020, and Feb. 25, 2022.
- A study showed the effectiveness of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine in 5- to 11-year-olds was only 12% after a seven-week period of observation. According to The New York Times, federal health officials knew about the findings since early February. “I am concerned where they are going with this,” said Polly.
- VAERS has received more than 500 reports of life-threatening events, permanent disability, or deaths following mRNA shots in kids and adolescents. “Follow this one,” said Polly.
- U.S. health officials continue to say blood-clotting disorders like the one that killed 52-year-old Monica Melkonian two weeks after the Johnson & Johnson vaccine are rare — despite thousands of vaccine-induced blood-clotting events reported to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. “I find this very disturbing,” said Polly.
- Up to 920 compensation applications have been filed with the UK’s Vaccine Damage Payment Scheme by people who were left seriously injured after getting the COVID vaccine. Claims could hit £110 million.
- People say the CDC has a messaging problem. But the CDC’s problem is not messaging — it’s issuing flawed guidance while covering up the data.
- The Alliance for Health International took a deep dive into the possible motives and consequences of the World Health Organization’s (WHO) plan to create an international “pandemic treaty.” “This is my favorite article of the week,” said Polly.
- Are vaccine passports about to go global? An article published last month by Politico, citing a source from the so-called Vaccine Credential Initiative (VCI™), reported the World Health Organization is poised to convene member states and representatives of COVID immunization credential technology groups to recognize different vaccine certificates across nations and regions. “We have been warned over and over again,” said Polly.
- Two U.S. Senators this week introduced a bill that could criminalize First Amendment rights, while the U.S. Surgeon General formally demanded tech companies turn over data on organizations and individuals who post “COVID-19 misinformation” on social media platforms. “This clearly violates the U.S. Constitution,” said Mary. “It’s truly frightening.”
- In the former Communist East Germany, security officials worry that a long-running movement against COVID restrictions is becoming an incubator of political violence. “This is really troubling,” said Mary.
- An Ontario judge declined to recognize as fact that government-endorsed COVID vaccines are beneficial for children, saying that government decisions have often gone disastrously wrong. “Some good news,” said Polly.
- As COVID restrictions end around the country, and politicians pretend something about the science has changed instead of their poll numbers being in the dirt, Americans must demand apologies. “This is a really interesting article,” said Polly.
- Florida became the first state to recommend against COVID vaccines for children. View it here: ‘The Curtain Close on COVID Theater’ on CHD-TV. “It is fascinating,” said Polly.
- Supporters of fake food promote the idea it creates a sustainable food source. But the process is more about creating a financial windfall for those who own it or invest heavily, enabling some to control populations through central production and distribution of food. “This is important,” said Polly.
Fauci and His NIH Scientists Received $350 Million in Royalties From Big Pharma – RFK Jr.
“We can estimate over the last decade just how much money flowed from 3rd party payers, think pharmaceutical companies, back to NIH and its scientists.