“Serious concerns with compromise in aviation safety due to vaccine injuries among flight crew. This represents over 30 airlines, 1000s of pilots & over 17,000 physicians and medical scientists.”
Signatories from Canadian, UK, USA, Australia, France, Netherlands, Switzerland and International aviation, medical, scientific and ethics bodies.
Global Aviation Advocacy Coalition
Uniting passengers and aviation sector personnel in the pursuit of safe flying across the globe.
The Global Aviation Advocacy Coalition unites passengers and aviation sector personnel in the pursuit of flight safety and freedom.
Who does GAA Coalition represent?
The GAA Coalition was borne out of the need for the most important voices in aviation to be heard, namely:
- Aviation passengers without whom there would be no aviation travel industry;
- Aviation sector personnel who enable and embody flight safety, and who bear the responsibility for the welfare and lives of aviation passengers in real time;
- Medics and scientists engaged in transparent scientific debate around Covid-19 and the resultant policies that have impacted global economy, travel and citizens’ lives at every level.
The Coalition Members
GAA Coalition comprises passengers, aviation personnel, and multidisciplinary medical and scientific experts.
- Free To Fly – Canada
- US Freedom Flyers
- Aussie Freedom Flyers
- UK Freedom Flyers
- Health Advisory Recovery Team HART UK
- UK Medical Freedom Alliance
- Navigants Libres – France
- Luchtvaart Collectief – Holland
- Airliners for Humanity – Switzerland
- International Medical Alliance
- Global Covid Summit
- Canadian Covid Care Alliance
- Pete Chambers, US Special Ops Flight Surgeon – Affidavit
- Association of American Physicians and Surgeons
See Statement here: