“A laptop with a NATO serial number was found indicating that members of the “right sector” have access to NATO confidential operating systems. It contains maps of the area with detailed positions of DNR militia and other military objects identified using American drones.
There are technical documents and manuals on armed drones even though NATO and Staltenberg confirmed on several occasions that there are no NATO forces in Ukraine. There are not only maps of Donbass but also of Crimea as well as physical maps with red dots marking alleged locations of Russian military forces and blue dots marking how Ukrainian forces should invade crimea both from land and from the sea.
According to our intel and testimony from Ukrainian prisoners, the invasion was planned for 8th of March.
- Prime Minister of Donetsk People’s Republic Denis Puschilin gives emergency press conference.
- A laptop – registered with NATO – was found at a hastily abandoned military base in Ukraine.
- It contains data from U.S. reconnaissance flights conducted over Donbass and Crimea in recent years with unmanned drones (officially confirmed)
- This means that the Americans have passed their data to the Ukrainian military, i.e. support them.
- Military-strategic objects of Russia and Donbass are marked on the maps made with these data.
- Attack plans from March 8 have been found.
- If this is true then NATO, Ukraine is helping to take back Donbass and Crimea by force.
Keep in mind that for now I can’t take the information at face value, however it has been confirmed by 3 independent people.
Laptop was found in a base of the Right Sector, a para-military movement.