Yesterday we published a video by La Quinta Columna showing the “nano-octopus” and other microparticles found in Covid injections which seemed to be self-assembling. As a follow on, this article points to scientific research which offers an explanation why Covid injections contain those “things.”
A paper published in the Journal of Communications, January 2021, provided an in-depth review of the Wireless Nano-Sensors Network (“WNSN”).
Expose – WNSN is the network interconnecting microdevices and nano-nodes or nano-sensors. Nano-nodes, which are devices with a nanometric size, are composed of nano-processor, nano-memory, nano-batteries, nano-transceiver, nano-antenna and nano-sensors, which operate at nano-scale level.
“In other words, we’re talking about nanotechnology that recreates the communication technology we already know. But in this case, inside the body. We’re talking about nano-communications.,” said La Quinta Columna’s Ricardo Delgado, and it is in the Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Janssen injections. “All of them are nano-technology for nano-communications.”
Nano-arrays centered on the human body require the use of nano-antennas that operate in the terahertz band, these being the same type as those found in the Covid injection samples, Mik Andersen wrote.
“The explicit mention of the type of antenna and the technology of intra-body nano-networks, would confirm that vaccines are, among other things, vectors for the installation of nanotechnology, or nanodevices in the human body. However, beyond pure coincidence, the authors make explicit the use of graphene and carbon nanotubes, as necessary elements for this network model.”
La Quinta Columna’s Delgado explains who Andersen is and briefly discusses Andersen’s article, “we’re going to see a brief overview of what intra-body networks are. Now we’re going to talk about nanotechnology. Specifically, about what the elite is trying to do. It’s the future or the purpose of this operation, where Elon Musk is an important piece,” he said.
The image discussed in the video above is slide 8 of a 24-slide presentation. On Orwell City’s website, HERE, you can find a pdf document of the 24 slides, ‘Intra-body nano-network – Brief summary by Mik Andersen’, with easy-to-understand diagrams and bullet points. The document can be either viewed online or downloaded.
The final two slides show illustrations of how the components within the body will communicate with the outside world. Firstly, at the micro-level (slide 23) and then at the macro-level (slide 24, below) and how the human body becomes a part of the Internet of Things.
- Electromagnetic-Based Wireless Nano-Sensors Network: Architectures and Applications, Journal of Communications, January 2021
- Video: Technological parasitism: Electromagnetic-based wireless nano-sensor network, La Quinta Columna (via Orwell City)
- Review and analysis of scientific articles related to the experimental techniques and methods used in vaccines against c0r0n @ v | rus, evidence, damage, hypotheses, opinions and challenges., Mik Andersen, 16 December 2021
- Nano-rectenna powered body-centric nano-networks in the terahertz band, University of Warwick, 9 May 2017
- Video: Intra-body nano-network, La Quinta Columna (via Orwell City)
Using optical microscopy, La Quinta Columna finds the famous “nano-octopus” that appeared in the Pfizer vaccine vial analysed by Dr. Campra, observed by Dr. Carrie Madej under the microscope, and also found by the Polish scientist Dr. Franc Zalewksi.
“It looks like an insect. It looks like an insect because of its leg-like shape,” Ricardo Delgado from La Quinta Columna said.
La Quinta Columna’s video also shows other microparticles moving in the Pfizer injection, likely carrying nanoparticles, “it’s as if whatever it is that we see is really self-assembling and assembling, as I say, more and more complex structures … it’s crystal clear that the background of all of this is very serious … science has been hijacked.”
Everyone needs to watch the video below and be aware of the “things” that are being injected into people’s bodies.
A few months ago, Dr. Franc Zalewksi, a Polish biologist and geologist, found “something” – in the Covid injections. La Quinta Columna called this “thing” a “nano-octopus”. Dr. Zalewksi’s lecture describing what he discovered is in the video below, with English subtitles as the original lecture was in Polish.
“It seems to have one head and three legs. I did some tests and here are the results: aluminium, bromine and carbon. This means that “something” has legs of different colours. Here we have the test results of this “thing” … ”
He measured the head of the “thing” made of aluminium as 20 microns and legs made of carbon as 25mm. To visualise what that means, multiply the components by 1000: if the head is 2cm then the ribbons are 25m and he held up a scaled model to demonstrate.
“And I say to myself, ‘What kind of being is this? Does “the thing” look like that clawed creature that kills people? Or something shown in “Matrix” that flies, has tentacles, and attaches to other things?” Dr. Zalewski asked.
- Nanotechnology and Graphene Oxide in Pfizer vaccine, La Quinta Columna (translated by Orwell City), 22 December 2021
- Jab: Scientist Discovers Hatching Eggs, Parasites Birthed After Injection, Stew Peters Show, 15 October 2021
- Aluminium-Based Lifeforms Found in Vaccines Under Microscope, Dr Franc Zalewski, 8 October 2021 ((English subtitles)
- Parasitic organism nicknamed “the thing” found in COVID vaccines Dr. Franc Zalewski: “That’s why there is graphene in vaccines, which nourishes the egg”, 12 October 2021 (Spanish)
- Update: Dr Franc Zalewski Interview, Aluminium Carbon Organism, The Thing, Parasite Vaccines, 16 October 2021 (English subtitles)
- Dr. Carrie Madej: First U.S. Lab Examines “Vaccine” Vials, HORRIFIC Findings Revealed, Stew Peters Show, 29 September 2021
- Dr. Franc on YouTube