The individuals and businesses currently engaged in mass murder and profiteering surrounding the COVID pandemic and the government’s response are committing a wide range of crimes, and they can and must be prosecuted, argues M-CAM International chief Dr. David Martin. In this explosive interview with The New American magazine’s Alex Newman for Conversations That Matter, Martin, an expert in patents, names names and outlines a plan to hold the perpetrators of these monstrous crimes accountable. By looking into the patent record, Dr. Martin says there is overwhelming evidence that can be used to prosecute. Now it’s time for citizens to get involved and prosecutors to do their jobs.
Al Gore, Climate Change Zealot Advocating a Global Reset in Order to Save the Planet
• Former Vice President of the United States under Bill Clinton.
• “Gore a leading proponent of “catastrophic anthropogenic global warming” (CAGW) caused by carbon emissions from fossil fuels”
• In 2009 it was reported that he was the world’s first “carbon billionaire” from his involvement in Carbon “cap-and-trade” legislation and his investments in companies that received vast subsidies to develop so-called green energy.
• Recipient of a number of awards that include the Nobel Peace Prize (joint award with the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) in 2007.
• A so called “clean energy investment fund” run by former US vice-president Al Gore recently bought a 13% stake in Octopus one of the top UK energy companies for almost half a billion pounds. The fund is estimated to be worth $36 billion.
• Al Gore has warned of a $29 trillion ‘bubble’ in global economy:” Gore is warning of a “subprime carbon bubble”. ….he said investors need to tread lightly, likening the current situation to the subprime mortgage bubble that triggered the GFC. “We now have a subprime carbon bubble of US$22 trillion ($29 trillion), based on an absurd assumption that all of those carbon fuels are going to be burned”
• “So, I think this is a time for a ‘Great Reset,’” Gore said. “We’ve got to fix a lot of these problems that have been allowed to fester for way too long. And the climate crisis is an opportunity to create tens of millions of new jobs, clean up the air, and reduce the death rate from pandemics, by the way, because the air pollution from burning fossil fuels heightens the death rates from coronavirus. So, this is a time for a reset to fix a bunch of challenges, first among them the climate crisis.” https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/al-gore-un-secretary-general-great-reset-global-capitalism
Links and further information:
Context Trending on Social Media
Christine Lagarde, President European Central Bank
Essential to “funding the “pandemic”
• Convicted criminal Lagarde is a French politician and lawyer who nominated by the European Council to succeed Mario Draghi as President of the European Central Bank on 1 November 2019.
• From 2011 to 2019 she was the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
• World Economic Forum member, on the board of trustees since 2011
• Lagarde previously held various senior ministerial posts in the Government of France: she was Minister of Foreign Trade (2005–2007), Minister of Agriculture and Fishing (2007) and Minister of the Economy, Finance and Industry (2007–2011).
• Criminal Conviction (2016) for negligence in allowing the misuse of almost half a billion of public funds, the court declined to impose a penalty and she held on to her job at the IMF.
• “Lagarde has been found guilty of negligence in approving a massive payout of taxpayers’ money to controversial French businessman Bernard Tapie but avoided a jail sentence. A French court convicted the head of the International Monetary Fund and former government minister, who had faced a €15,000 (£12,600) fine and up to a year in prison. But it decided she should not be punished and that the conviction would not constitute a criminal record. On Monday evening the IMF gave her its full support” https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/19/christine-lagarde-avoids-sentence-despite-guilty-verdict-in-negligence-trial
• “Yet, whereas other appointees are tainted with allegations of wrongdoing, Lagarde was actually convicted for her role in the Tapie Affair – a long-running political scandal in which the French state was cheated by nearly half a billion euros through a rigged arbitration. Largarde – who was finance minister at the time – approved a massive payout to French oligarch Bernard Tapie and refused to appeal the arbitral award. This was done against her advisers’ recommendation and in the face of serious corruption allegations which eventually led to the award’s annulment. In what is widely suspected to be part of a secret pact between Tapie and Sarkozy involving a huge payout in return for election support, Largarde was found guilty of gross criminal negligence causing the misappropriation of public funds”. https://www.ejiltalk.org/why-lagardes-ecb-appointment-is-almost-certainly-unlawful/
• In 2019 and again in 2020, Forbes ranked her number two on its World’s 100 Most Powerful Women list
• Lagarde has expressed her willingness to make the ECB play a role in fighting climate change
• “In addition to supporting the recovery, we must vaccinate. If we don’t vaccinate the whole world, as we should, COVID-19 will come back to haunt us, and it will come back to hurt us. To do that, the world needs to be a little bit more generous. And in being generous, it will be serving its own interest. As you know, I am baffled by the fact that the entire global community cannot put together $50 billion in order to address vaccination in those countries of the world where only 2% of the population is vaccinated – I mean the low income countries” Christine Lagarde (1 September 2021).
Links and Further Information:
David M. Rubenstein Co-Founder and Co-Executive Chairman, Carlyle Group:
• Estimated wealth of $ 4.5 billion. “Philanthropist”
• 1977-81, Deputy Domestic Policy Adviser to US President Jimmy Carter
• Chairman, Council on Foreign Relations
• Trustee, Johns Hopkins, Medicine
• Member of the World Economic Forum
• Member of the Trilateral Commission
• 2017, was a guest speaker at the exclusive Bilderberg meeting
• Biden spent the Thanksgiving holidays at Rubenstein’s Nantucket home
• Author of three books: “The American Story”, “How to Lead” and “The American Story”
• Executive Chairman and co-founder of the Carlyle Group (one of the world’s largest private equity firms, the “ultimate corporation”) managed by and invested in by numerous global leaders including former UK Prime minister John Major, members of Osama bin Laden’s family, major defence contractors and George Soros
• Blair government sold 31% of Qinetiq (British Government’s secret military laboratories) to the Carlyle Group for £42m, later sold at a substantial profit. The Queen holds the controlling share in Qinetiq
• Rubenstein has his own show where he interviews guests. He also has his own YouTube channel.
• Some of his interviews with other WEF members : Julie Sweet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwTkqYG7N3k . Yo-Yo Ma: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0E0U-9XOt8 and Christine Lagarde: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-reNQWdmjX0
Links and Further Information:
On Trump: https://www.theguardian.com/books/2021/sep/06/david-rubenstein-interview-trump-biden-america
Yo-Yo Ma, Cellist:
• An American cellist. Born in Paris to Chinese parents and educated in New York City, he was a child prodigy, performing from the age of four.
• Ma was named Peace Ambassador by then-UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan in January 2006. He is a founding member of the influential Chinese-American Committee of 100, which addresses the concerns of Americans of Chinese heritage
• On November 3, 2009, President Barack Obama appointed Ma to serve on the President’s Committee on the Arts and Humanities. His music was featured in the 2010 documentary Jews and Baseball: An American Love Story, narrated by Academy Award winner Dustin Hoffman.
• In 2010, President Obama announced that he would recognize Ma with the Presidential Medal of Freedom which Ma received in February 2011.
• On January 20, 2021, Ma’s performance of “Amazing Grace”—pre-recorded due to the COVID-19 pandemic—was played during the inauguration of Joe Biden. In March 2021, Ma played “Ave Maria” in an impromptu waiting room concert, after receiving his second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine at Berkshire Community College in Massachusetts.
• “My job as a musician is to seed hope: when I consider the future, I see tremendous possibility. But I’m also concerned. The good news is that human knowledge is advancing at a faster rate than ever before. The bad news is that, given the pace of change, we might not always proceed in ways that are best for people. If our progress outpaces our values, we risk hurtling forward without a map and finding ourselves at a precipice where we have made unprecedented strides, but have lost sight of our humanity. I began thinking about this challenge when I read Klaus Schwab’s 2016 book, The Fourth Industrial Revolution. He describes an era in which technological advancements like artificial intelligence and robotics are both significantly improving people’s lives and creating massive disruption. And this is happening at a time when our world is increasingly fractured and ill-equipped to absorb such rapid change – when the ties that bind us together, economically and socially, are fraying”
• “This is why I believe that culture must work alongside politics and economics to help us to recognize our values as shared values, our own goals as common goals. That is the power of culture: it turns the “other” into “us,” connecting our most personal truths to the largest planetary goals”
• Yo-Yo Ma calls for “culture in action” to build a better world
• He was named One of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People of 2020
• He conceived “Silkroad” in 1998 (a collective of artists from around the world who create music that engages their many traditions) as a reminder that even as rapid globalization resulted in division, it brought extraordinary possibilities for working together. Seeking to understand this dynamic, he began to learn about the historical Silk Road, recognizing in it a model for productive cultural collaboration, for the exchange of ideas and tradition alongside commerce and innovation.
Links and further information:
Marc Benioff, Chair and Chief Executive Officer, Salesforce
A critical part of govt, employers and healthcare systems contact tracing and Covid-19 passports:
“In the final act of the 2011 film “Contagion,” people wore bar-coded wristbands to prove they had been inoculated against the deadly, pandemic virus. But in 2021, of course, the vaccinated will be able to use a blockchain-powered smartphone app, according to IBM and Salesforce” https://www.fiercebiotech.com/medtech/ibm-links-salesforce-to-offer-digital-covid-19-vaccine-passports
• “Salesforce, a world-leading customer relationship management (CRM) company, leverages the combined power of cloud, social, mobile, artificial intelligence and internet of things (IoT) technologies to enable companies to get closer to their customers and transform their businesses for the Fourth Industrial Revolution” https://www.weforum.org/organizations/salesforce
• Susan Wojcicki, CEO of YouTube and Alex Mahon CEO of Channel 4 sit on the leadership team of Salesforce along with Neelie Kroes the former Vice President of the European Commission,
• Owns TIME magazine, multi billionaire
Julie Sweet: https://t.me/robinmg/11421
Andre Hoffmann: https://t.me/robinmg/11430
Robert Mercer: https://t.me/robinmg/11361
Dustin Moskovitz: Investor in the world’s first rapid, diagnostic test for COVID-19 with gene editing CRISPR technology approved by the FDA in May 2020.
Dustin Moskovitz, Open Philanthropy :
• Moskovitz (37yrs) is an American Internet entrepreneur who co-founded Facebook
• As of September 2021, his net worth is estimated at US$24 billion.
• Moskovitz started Open Philanthropy a research and grant making foundation.
• Open Philanthropy is interested in causes such as “ ………..preventing pandemics, or reducing the burden of Alzheimer’s disease”
• Per David Martin Event 201 was funded through Open Philanthropy
• Open Philanthropy , has invested in several CRISPR research projects including, along with other undisclosed investors, an investment in Sherlock
• “The Sherlock™ CRISPR SARS-CoV-2 kit is the first FDA authorized CRISPR-based EUA diagnostic test. The kit is intended for the qualitative detection of nucleic acid from SARS-CoV-2 in upper respiratory tract and bronchoalveolar lavage samples from individuals suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare provider. This kit provides specific and sensitive identification of SARS-CoV-2”. https://sherlock.bio/crispr-sars-cov-2/
• “The Open Philanthropy Project recommended a grant of up to $17,500,000 over five years and an additional investment in Sherlock Biosciences to support the development of a diagnostic platform to quickly, easily, and inexpensively identify any human virus present in a patient sample. Development of this technology would “represent a significant advance in viral diagnosis, and could both reduce threats from viral pandemics and also benefit health care broadly”
• This is the first time that the FDA has approved the use of any CRISPR technology
• Sherlock is also developing further testing technology under the trade mark: INSPECTR
• Dr David Martin has stated that Moskovitz’s investment in gene editing CRISPR technology will be unveiled as the future of humanity after the original human genome is destroyed.
• Martin has also suggested that the huge valuations that “CRISPR companies” are currently able to support might be indicative that they would be used in the near future to help “edit out” the adverse affects that the current Covid injections are having and that these adverse affects would be reflected more and more in the mainstream narrative in order to allow this.
• Bill Gates has also donated to Sherlock
• Sherlock Biosciences was selected as a 2020 Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum.
• An article from as far back as March 2020 ,Stanford University Bioengineering was referring to CRISPR being used for Covid:
“To address this global pandemic challenge, we are developing a genetic vaccine that can be used rapidly in healthy people and patients to greatly reduce the coronavirus spreading. We developed a safe and effective CRISPR system to precisely target, cut and destroy COVID-19 virus and its genome, which stops coronavirus from infecting the human lung. We’ve shown that the CRISPR system can reduce 90% of coronavirus load in human cells. It can also protect humans against essentially 90% of all current and emerging coronaviruses. The project is ongoing, and we are working around the clock towards getting an actual product by combing our CRISPR method with an inhaler-based delivery device.” https://bioengineering.stanford.edu/research-impact/prevent-covid-19/new-genetic-method-using-crispr-eliminate-covid-19-virus-genomes
• Moskovitz has also along with Zuckerberg invested in the Artificial Intelligence Company, Vicarious:
• Researchers use AI to improve accuracy of gene editing with CRISPR :https://blogs.microsoft.com/ai/crispr-gene-editing/
Julie Sweet, CEO OF Accenture
2 of 2
A critical part of the digital and Covid-19 injection plans:
• Julie Sweet (née Spellman) became the CEO of the global services company Accenture in September 2019.
• Share price of Accenture has skyrocketed since the start of the “pandemic” (image in post above shows share price over last 5 years)
• Accenture provides management consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, to the Media, Health and Public Services; and others. It aims to accelerate the delivery of digital transformation.
• Accenture has been involved in the Covid-19 “pandemic” including helping amongst other things to build and maintain vaccine tracking and ordering systems
• Accenture has provided its ordering system for vaccines to the Commonwealth for several years
• Julie Sweet serves on the World Economic Forum Board of Trustees (appointed Feb 21)
• She is an American lawyer who also speaks Chinese
• Fortune listed her as one of the “Most Powerful Women” in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019; in 2019, she ranked No. 9.
• Prior to his career in investment banking her husband Chad Sweet worked for the CIA. Later, he served as chief of staff in the Department of Homeland Security.
• Chad Sweet was also the chairman of Ted Cruz’s 2016 presidential campaign and currently, he leads the Chertoff Group, a consulting firm and investment bank focused on the security sector.
Julie on Davos : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrD4B2rqYHc
Andre Hoffmann, Vice- Chairman, Roche
A critical part of the mass Covid-19 testing programme and involved in the “urgent” re-design of global systems
• André Hoffmann ,billionaire businessman, “environmentalist and philanthropist”
• Born in Basel Switzerland and grew up in France
• Member of the Governing Board of the World Economic Forum,
• Member of the Club of Rome
• Member of the Center for the Fourth Industrial Revolution (WEF).
• Vice Chairman of Roche Holdings, Switzerland pharmaceutical company and the world’s largest biotech company established by his great grandfather in 1896.
• Roche is one of the main suppliers of Covid-19 tests to the NHS and elsewhere across the world and has also designed several of its own Covid tests.
• Investor Update 20 October 2021: “Diagnostics Division sales grow 18% in the third quarter and 39% in the first nine months due to high demand for COVID-19 tests, a strong recovery in the base business and the newly launched diagnostics platforms. The Diagnostics Division achieved strong sales growth of 39% to CHF 13.3 billion in the first nine months. Growth was 18% in the third quarter compared to the already very strong third quarter last year. Demand for COVID-19 testing remained high in the third quarter, driven primarily by the Delta variant. As a result, Roche’s industry-leading portfolio of COVID-19 tests again contributed significantly to the division’s overall sales growth”
• Roche was recently given EUA approval by the FDA (June 21) for use of its “biologic therapy” Actemra (tocilizumab) to help treat Covid-19 and other inflammatory conditions / cytokine storm syndrome in adults and children either intravenously or via injection. They are also working on their own anti viral pill for Covid.
• Hoffmann is also a board member of SystemIQ which is looking for global system change: a company that intends to “drive “positive” disruption in economic systems SYSTEMIQ’s purpose is to catalyse good disruptions in critical economic systems. These disruptions are not only vital to the future of humanity and our planet: they also open up immense opportunities for the businesses that drive them. Science shows that our current systems for food, energy, industry, transport and cities are inefficient and largely unsustainable. Their social and environmental costs run into trillions of dollars. We must change our local and global economic systems fundamentally and fast to avoid human and planetary collapse. The UN Global Goals and the Paris Agreement have set the targets we must reach to protect the earth and make sure everyone in the growing global population has a chance to prosper. SYSTEMIQ was launched in 2016 to accelerate these urgent transformations”
“Robert Leroy Mercer
(born July 11, 1946) is an American hedge fund manager, former principal investor in the now-defunct Cambridge Analytica, and computer scientist. Mercer was an early artificial intelligence researcher and developer and is the former co-CEO of the hedge fund company Renaissance Technologies.
Mercer played a key role in the campaign for the United Kingdom to leave the European Union by donating data analytics services to Nigel Farage.
He is also a major funder of organizations supporting right-wing political causes in the United States, such as Breitbart News, and Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign for president. He is the principal benefactor of the Make America Number 1 super PAC.
In November 2017, Mercer announced he would step down from Renaissance Technologies and sell his stake in Breitbart News to his daughters.
He was the majority owner of SCL Group a self-described “global elections management agency” before it was dissolved in 2018.
In 2021, Mercer was involved in possibly the largest tax settlement in U.S. history, as he and other executives at the hedge fund Renaissance Technologies LLC were ordered to pay as much as $7 billion to the IRS in back taxes.”
- Al Gore, Vice-President of the United States (1993-2001), Chairman and Co-Founder, Generation Investment Management LLP
- Andre Hoffmann, Vice- Chairman, Roche
- Angel Gurria, QECD
- Bill Gates, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Christine Lagarde, President European Central Bank
- Chrystia Freeland, Deputy Prime Minister & Minister of Finance, Office of the Deputy Prime minister of Canada
- David M. Rubenstein, Co-Founder and Co-Executive Chairman, Carlyle Group
- Dustin Moskovitz, Open Philanthropy
- Fabiola Gianotti, Director-General, European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN)
- Feike Sybesma, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Royal Philips
- H.M. Queen Rania Al Abdullah of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Queen of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Office of H.M Queen Rania Al Abdullah
- Heizo Takenaka, Professor Emeritus, Keio University
- Herman Gref, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board, Sberbank
- Jim Hagemann Snabe,Chairman Siemens
- Julie Sweet , Chief Executive Officer, Accenture
- Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum
- Kristalina Georgeva, Managing Director, International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- L. Rafael Reif, President, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Larry Page, Google
- Laurence D Fink, Chair and Chief Executive Officer, BlackRock
- Luis Alberto Moreno, Member of the Board of Trustees World Economic Forum
- Marc Benioff, Chair and Chief Executive Officer, Salesforce
- Mark Carney, United Nations Special Envoy for Climate Action and Finance, United Nations
- Mark Schneider, Chief Executive Officer, Nestle
- Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
- Mukesh D Ambani, Chairman and Managing Director of Reliance Industries
- Orit Gadiesh, Chairman, Bain & Company
- Patrice Motsepe, Founder and Executive Chairman, African Rainbow Minerals
- Paula Ingabire, Minister of Information Technology and Innovation, Ministry of Information Communication Technology and Innovation of Rwanda
- Peter Brabeck-Latmathe, Vice Chairman of the Board of Trustees, World Economic Forum
- Peter Maurer, President, International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Robert Mercer, Renaissance Fund
- Tharman Shanmugaratnam, Senior Minister, Government of Singapore
- Thomas Buberi, Chief Executive Officer, AXA
- Yo-Yo Ma, Cellist
- Zhu Min, Chairman, National Institute of Financial Research