By Igor Chudov
Hat tip to Claus L who reminded me that new Pfizer documents were released.
Summary: Only two births were recorded, one was successful and another resulted in infant death. Breastfeeding indeed affects infants and proves mRNA vaccine shedding by breastfeeding mothers.
1 Infant Death For Every Birth
An interesting finding in Pfizer’s postmarketing report on page 12:
- 270 Pregnancies occurred and were reported (this includes normally progressing pregnancies that had no time to end yet)
- One Pregnancy resulted in a “normal birth” (congratulations)
- Another birth reported resulted in a “neonatal death” (death of the newborn)
- No other births were reported
- 238 pregnancies had NO outcome because they were still ongoing
- There were 25 spontaneous abortions (occurring early in pregnancies) and one “foetal death”. Spontaneous abortion happens in the first 20 weeks of pregnancy. There were 7 more terminations of pregnancy.
If I was a regulator, and if a company presented a product that results in a 50:50 proportion of infant births to deaths, I would personally be alarmed. I would ask for a pause in giving it to women who could get pregnant until more investigations can be done.
Apparently, FDA was not at all alarmed by this, did not tell us, but decided to refuse publishing of documents showing that. All they said is that it was “safe and effective for pregnant women”. Because science.
Breastfeeding Sheds Vaccine
Perhaps the most interesting is the sheer number of adverse effects involving INFANTS who were breastfed by vaccinated mothers:
Out of 133 breastfeeding vaccinated mothers reported, there were 17 cases of adverse events in breastfed infants. Three of them were “serious”.
These adverse events show that breastfeeding while vaccinated is not “harmless passing of antibodies”. It created adverse events, including SERIOUS adverse events, in those breastfed infants.
Despite that, the media kept insisting that there are “no Serious COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects”, and “no shedding”, which was a lie, as we now know.
I would say that mothers and pregnant women were misled by the “FDA” and so called “health experts”. They were also misled by people like “Bill McCarthy”, a policy and journalism major who wrote the above gem, who has no health science background, and who misled pregnant and breastfeeding women for money along with the rest of corporate media.
What do you think?