Listen to my interview with airline pilot Latane Campbell to get insight into the current thinking of airline pilots. They now know masks don’t work and the vaccines are dangerous.
By Steve Kirsch
- He knows about 100 pilots and 80% are not going to take the booster. They’ll quit if they are forced to take it.
- Virtually all of the pilots know that masks are completely useless.
- The pilots all take off their masks as soon as they close the cockpit door. Wearing masks makes flying dangerous.
- If 20% of the pilots walk off the job, it’s the end of the commercial airline industry.
- The airlines tried to strong arm the pilots into taking the vaccines or else. The pilots resisted and the airlines immediately recanted allowing religious and medical exemptions.
- The more you vaccinate, the sicker people get. Most pilots have figured this out.
The FAA’s priority is reducing # of COVID deaths, not your safety
Commercial jets are all designed to be flown by two pilots.
If one of them dies from a cardiac arrest, there is only one pilot left to handle everything. That puts that pilot in a very stressful situation and puts passenger safety at risk.
But the FAA doesn’t care about that. Their priority is COVID, not passenger safety.
Consider the death of this Delta pilot that happened mid-flight shortly after the pilot was vaccinated. The co-pilot had to make an emergency landing. The passengers got lucky this time.
Nobody is ever going to figure this out.
Delta says the vaccine doesn’t kill people. I’d love to talk to them about that; perhaps they can explain all the evidence I’ve written about.
Demand your pilots are unvaccinated
- American Airlines just dropped their vaccination requirements.
- Don’t be fooled. An unvaccinated pilot is far safer to fly with than a vaccinated pilot. And if you fly privately in a one pilot plane, if you fly with a vaccinated pilot, you are risking your life. Make sure it has a parachute.